Digital Business Analyst
Mon, 3rd August 2020
The business is looking for a Business Analyst technically qualified (exposure to Jira preferable) to help push through the website update project
My client is looking for an experienced Techincal (Digital) Business Analyst to join their team at an exciting time for the business future. You will work closely with the Head of IT to refresh their existing website using Jira. You will be charged with working across all necessary business units to push the newly signed off project forward to completion.
The role is initially a ten month fixed term contract but there is real possibility of extension.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be joining a truly flexible business that operates a working from home or office policy (even before COVID) and join a high performing, forward thinking team. You’ll be able to make use of their new office and facilities and the many incentives that the business has for staff.
- Partnering with business SME’s to elicit requirements and document User Stories in Jira.
- Working directly with the Developers to ensure requirements are understood and delivered in line with business expectations.
- Building test cases and managing UAT in partnership with the vendor.
- Facilitating daily WIPs and coordinating sprints.
- Building and effectively managing the vendor relationship – tracking and reporting project progress.
- Managing end to end project delivery, ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Sound knowledge of systems and development concepts.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Background in software development.
- 3 years + demonstrated experience in a Digital (Techincal) Business Analyst role, eliciting and effectively documenting technical requirements.
- Prior experience in end to end project delivery, ideally related to a website project.
- Technical skills including exposure to Jira, CRM/CMS and Sitecore or adobe or any other CMSs (not must but preferable); ideally coming from a tech background of working with Development frameworks, system architectures.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour, ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders; and
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment.