Digital Business Analyst
Fri, 29th June 2018
Immediate Start – New role for the new financial year
Sydney CBD location
6 month contract
Join and established banking institution based in Sydney CBD as a Digital Business Analyst on a 6 month Contract
My client serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Due to an internal secondment the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join their Digital team. reporting up to the Head of Digital Production, you will work collaboratively with delivery partners and SME’s in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options on multiple projects.
- Change management – change planning, audience analysis, designing & delivering change interventions and tracking feedback.
- Implementation management – planning, controlling and reporting on product implementation, with an emphasis on benefits and minimising risk.
- Working closely with process consultants in analysing and re-engineering market leading business processes.
- Support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements into detailed functional designs.
- Lead design work streams or teams, managing other analysts and resources from delivery partners.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience as business analyst with extensive skills in gathering requirements, executing change and working on technology focused projects.
- Proven experienced working within banking or a financial services institution.
- Experience within digital platforms and development is highly desirable.
- Exposure within financial service industry and trends.
- Degree qualification in Business Information Systems (or related field).
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and problems solving.
- Accreditation (or near completion) as Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and/or Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) is beneficial
This is the perfect opportunity for a Digital BA, looking to expand their experiences within state government agency. With adequate funding and an innovative enterprise mindset, the successful candidate will be competitively remunerated whilst enjoying a strong work life balance.