Digital Advertising Manager
Fri, 18th January 2019
Digital Advertising and Campaign Management | Growth Opportunity | Competitive salary | Lead your area | Industry leading company
My client is an industry leading membership business that is undergoing large scale growth and transformation internally, gearing themselves up for a strong 2019 and beyond. They’re therefore looking for strong players to join their team, they need people that are hungry, open to change and have an excellent ability to excel in their area of expertise.
As well as a great opportunity to progress, you’ll also receive benefits such as flexible working, modern offices, company incentives and discounted products as well as much more.
The role of the Digital Advertising Manager is to lead the paid advertising strategy and activities. Reporting into the Head of Advertising they will be responsible for leading the development, implementation and measurement of the digital advertising strategy across all paid advertising activity and ensure advertising investment is being optimised.
The manager is responsible for supporting planning, execution, timeline management, budget administration and stakeholder engagement. They will also help manage creative development, supporting media planning and optimisation, be the day to day agency liaison and deliver regular reporting and analysis of campaigns. They will ensure all campaign activities are on brand, are delivered on time and deliver new leads for the business.
Role and Responsibility:
- Work closely with internal teams to manage and implement aligned campaigns across the business
- All campaigns will need to be aligned with operational plans and supported by stakeholders.
- Build and execute strategies to accelerate growth
- Find creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative digital marketing plans
- Working collaboratively with the broader marketing team to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies
- Provide direction to ensure education across the business on the lead conversion landscape, strategies and methods as a result of campaigns and strategies developed
- Work with our internal teams on audience segmentation analysis to define multiple digital prospect client profiles
- Drive traffic and leads
- Support in developing a marketing plan and calendar to deliver regular acquisition campaigns for the year, in line with the marketing strategy
- Optimise media, creative and promotional campaign activities. This includes advertising, partnerships, and general marketing as required.
- Track and report on effectiveness of all campaigns across media and creative. Assess the effectiveness and continuously optimise performance of initiatives.
- Write and develop proposals, reports and presentations for internal stakeholders
- Help identify and develop targets, measure, track and report on acquisition campaigns
- Ensure activities are planned, and implemented to a high standard, on time and meets corporate guidelines.
To be successful you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or advertising/marketing or related field/s.
- Strong background in marketing and campaign planning Preferably 5 years experience or more
- Experienced in media planning, creative production processes across offline and online.
- Agency management experience and stakeholder management skill.
- Excellent organisational abilities, ability to multi task, and work under pressure.
- High attention to detail, project management skill, and focus.
- Ability to think independently and initiate suggestions for improvement where suitable.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with peers, Managers and General Managers of Business Units
- Ability to think independently.
- Ability to be tactful in dealing with people