DevOps Engineer – Azure (Microsoftsatck)
Thu, 25th March 2021
The DevOps Engineer role will be to process technology to continually deliver operational value and optimize the end-user experience.
We’re working alongside an organization that is committed to strengthening society through world-class governance.
The DevOps Engineer role will be to process technology to continually deliver operational value and optimise the end-user experience. This position contributes to quality development-to-production practices to deliver infrastructure, platforms and software that continually drive scalability, automation, and innovation. The DevOps Engineer will also implement and maintain cloud, server and network systems and infrastructure required for ongoing business operations.
- Contribute to and ensure the effective implementation of the DevOps delivery plan including following established processes to ensure integration with existing systems.
- Deliver on rapid coding including writing, testing, reviewing, integration, and deployment without sacrificing quality, stability, and productivity
- Use tools to support automation of manual processes and iterate in small increments through automated testing and continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Ensure continuous monitoring for real-time visibility into the performance and health of the entire application stack from infrastructure to software components.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer or similar role with a software development and/or infrastructure development background.
- Excellent command and experience with Microsoft cloud stack (Azure, Office365) and VMWare
- Knowledge of infrastructure development and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, practices and workflow tools is beneficial.
This is a new an exciting role to join an organization focused on consistently innovating in their industry. Please send you CV in WORD format to [email protected].