Deputy Director of Care | Sydney
Thu, 6th February 2020
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Manager to join a leading healthcare provider on a full time basis.
MARS Healthcare are currently in search of an experienced Facility Manager / Senior Clinical Nurse Manager, to join a leading national aged and community services provider to oversee two facilities in central Sydney.
Reporting directly into the Senior Executive Leadership team, your role will be to lead, coach and mentor the team of clinical staff onsite.
To ensure the delivery of high-quality clinical services on a day to day basis and ensure general smooth running’s across two medium sized facilities.
Other duties include.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement
- Work with senior management when it comes to overseeing ACFI
- Working alongside senior manager on a day to day basis
- Regular auditing of systems in place
- Conduct staff appraisals and reviews where required
- Oversee recruitment of clinical staff
You will be an experienced clinical staff leader, either as current Facility Manager or a Clinical Nurse Manager of a large facility seeking your next step up.
Skills and experience will include.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within a management / leadership role
- Experience within aged care and/or community services
- Experience as a Registered Nurse
What’s on Offer?
Not only will enjoy the security of working for an organisation who have been established for many years and have a superb reputation, you will also enjoy a starting salary of $105,000 + Super + Salary Packaging Benefit + On-Site Parking.
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 for a confidential conversation.