Data Centre Engineer
Fri, 1st February 2019
Contract role Great daily rates High level project
This large scale organisation has a national presence across Australia.
About the role
This is a contract role based in Sydney working on a high level project, role will include design and implementation.
All Candidates who apply must hold a valid NV1 or NV2 clearance check.
- Carrying out data centre relocation
- Designing new data centre
- Assist Senior Engineers on project
- Ensuring design requirements are met
- Assist with the DC shutdown/power up procedure to feed into testing/migration plans
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Need to have experience with enterpise data centre relocation projects
- Solid experience of technical working with Infrastructure and Virtualisation technology
- Previous experience working high level projects
- Highly organised and positive attitude towards work with the ability to work well under pressure;
- NV1 or NV2 (preferred) Clearance check
If this is you, please get in touch!