Data Centre Engineer
Tue, 5th February 2019
Contract – Immediate Start Great Daily Rates
Our client is a leading, dynamic IT consultancy company who work with a number of large scale organisations which have a national presence across the country including some of Australia’s largest energy and telecommunication companies.
About the role
The main purpose of this role will be to be responsible for reconfiguring services as part of a datacentre migration.
This role will see you developing high-level support and expertise to meet client requirements for the migration.
- Reconfiguration of services within Bluecoat Proxy & Imperva WAF
- Implementing changes within data centre migration
- End-to-end support
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure hands on and excellent support throughout transition
- At least 5+ years experience in this space
- Demonstrated experience with Bluecoat Proxy and Imperva
- Client site experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and improving the reliability of secure networks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If this is you, please contact me on below