Cyber Security Analyst
Wed, 10th February 2021
The Cyber security Analyst will be responsible for the execution of all security across internal programs, systems and process.
Brand new opportunity to work for one of Australia’s Leading health IT solution providers with a globally recognised technology, data-driven insights and collaborative approach to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
This Security Analyst will take responsibility for the execution of all security across the business’s internal programs, systems and processes in addition to the products and solutions they provided to their customers. The role will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and enforcing security across the business.
- Actively work on external cyber security consultants to execute all the cyber security polices and procedures.
- Review current systems security measures and implement enhancements. Collaborate with cyber security consultants by assessing current situations, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Proactively conduct hands-on security assessments on systems and infrastructure equipment, identify security vulnerability/weakness, evaluate countermeasures and recommend best security practice to mitigate the vulnerabilities.
- Assist in security project implementing for testing, monitoring, log ingestion, and reporting purpose.
- Tests validate and update disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills.
- Assess processes to identify gaps in business and procedures and controls and assist in the design and documentation of processes to address the gaps, in order to drive compliance.
- Provide direction on the usage of third-party security solutions/tools/services with remote support providers and integration techniques.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Cyber Security
- Experience working in the IT Product or service industry
- Security applications – Firewalls, VPN’S, Virus management, intrusion detection.
- Stake holder engagement skills
- Demonstrate problem solving attitude
The newly created role offers an experienced Cyber Security Analyst the opportunity to join an extremely innovation and results driven environment.
To apply for this role please send your resume in WORD