Cyber DevOps Engineer
Fri, 18th January 2019
Join this leading Financial Services company and align security with the Agile lifecycle.
Established major financial services business in Sydney. Aiming to expand their digital offering to customers.
Work within a team of cyber security, apps and technology experts and drive the alignment of security with the Agile life cycle.
• Work closely with Solution Architects, Development teams and Group Cyber Security Consultants to provide security guidance and advice through the development lifecycle, making security an integral part of the DevOps lifecycle
• Design and deliver technical security capabilities through CI/CD integration which spans across infrastructure, automation and vendor solutions
• Seek innovation and automation opportunities via new functionality in products and/or enhancements to support the Digital Security strategy and roadmap
Required Skills and Experience
• Security architecture and design
• Development skills – web and/or mobile
• Exposure to application penetration testing and automated code review tools
• Exposure to web application firewalls
• Cloud Certification – CCSK, AWS
• Security Certifications – CISSP, CEH