Customer Service Advisor
AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Fri, 20th May 2022
This is a great opportunity to join a start-up fin-tech organisation. In ths role, you will join a growing Customer
This is a great opportunity to join a start-up fin-tech organisation. In ths role, you will join a growing Customer Operations team where you will be the first point-of-contact for all enquiries, whilst having the opportunity to work with the Sales & Marketing team to recruit potential business partners.
This is an exciting role as you will work with a close-knit team, and have the chance to progress internally as the team continues to grow.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service through a variety of platforms including live chat, email, and phone calls.
- Building rapport with customers to understand their needs, frustrations, and feedback; relaying this to the business to improve processes and products.
- Handling payment-related queries; investigating missing payments and direct debits.
- Assisting vulnerable customers by providing support options.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team when required by prospecting potential business partners.
- Once you are proficient in this role, you will have the opportunity to expand your broader knowledge and progress across the Customer Operations team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Is a personable and empathetic problem-solver.
- Has a customer service background.
- Is seeking career progression, and is happy to work across a variety of tasks supporting the Customer Operations team.
- Is happy to be based in Lavender Bay.
- Is happy work across rotating shifts between 8am and 8pm (Monday to Friday), with potential for Saturday Operations in the future.
If you are interested in this role and would like any further information, please call me directly on 02 9003 4938 or email me: [email protected]
Apply for this Job