Customer Service Administrator
Tue, 23rd February 2021
A 4-week temp role supporting a friendly team with lead generation. High possibility for extension so requires a committed and reliable temp.
MARS Recruitment is working with an innovative and forward thinking company in the medical device field to source a temporary Customer Service Administrator to come onboard and join this close-knit, strong cultured team. This role will be based in North Ryde but after training you will be able to Work From Home a few times a week.
This role is now available due to rapid growth within the team due to the companies successes and increase in workload. This role is a great opportunity to work for a super cool company that offers a range of perks.
This role will initially be a 4 week contract however there is a strong possibility to be extended.
The successful candidate will join the customer service team and it will be your duty to provide a high level of service to existing customers.
- Updating internal databases and systems
- Customer correspondence over the phones
- Maintaining good relationships with existing customers
- Customer service background
- Some administration experience
- An engaging personality and confident speaking on the phone
- The desire to learn and progress within a company