Customer Insights Manager
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 8th January 2020
Join a leading international business and be the Customer Insights Lead, work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop your career
My client is looking for a Customer Insights Manager who will be responsible for supporting our growth in loyalty and retention by proactively predicting and meeting the customers’ needs, providing insights that enable intelligent business decisions, providing the analytics, and reporting foundations for successful retention campaigns.
This role will be working with business stakeholders through the full end-to-end campaign analysis process from requirement gathering, campaign design, build and execution in Pega Marketing and delivering the results and recommendations back to the business using an analytical lens.
Any successful applicant MUST have PEGA experience, any applicant not meeting this requirement will not be considered for the role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Build and configure retention campaigns using PEGA marketing. Support the definition and assessment of next-best-action strategy requirements. Perform impact analysis on new requirements.
- Manage the design and build of the rules that drives the next-best-action strategy, including contention between customer, segment and product objectives.
- Analyse customer data using data mining, segmentation, and modelling.
- Analyse customer data using a variety of methods including data mining, segmentation, profiling and a working knowledge of statistical requirements of test/control groups and measurements as applicable, that supports the retention team requirements
- Convert analytical findings into insights. Identifying, preparing, analysing, and presenting data in a meaningful format.
- Undertake analysis of data from divergent sources and report/present findings in a cohesive manner. Effectively interpreting and providing analytical solutions to national retention manager, campaign manager and stakeholders.
- Maintain National and Regional reporting, ensuring data integrity of reports/measurement tools that support Retention sales funnel activity, project timelines, including optimisation initiatives to increase Retention performance
- Develop and distribute EOC campaign retention dashboards including analysis of leads distributed and sales/finance contract conversion
- Review / maintain ownership over customer data file used to generate retention opportunities inside Pega (Quantum) platform
To be successful:
- 3+ years of hands-on working experience of designing and/or implementing Decisioning softwares such as PEGA Customer Decision Hub / Blaze / Strategy Manager / PowerCurve etc.
- Technical expertise in relevant field such as contact strategy design, campaign workflow design and analysis, experimental design, advanced analytics techniques, driver analysis, model building, feature engineering, tagging, conversion funnel analysis.
- Strong IT literacy with a certification in Pega Decisioning is desirable, with a solid experience in marketing functions.
- Working with analytical tools and systems, such as SQL, R, Scala, Tableau on big data platforms.
- Proficiency in understanding data mining system applications