Mon, 18th May 2020
Excellent work culture
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Client Service Officer with a custodian background to join a reputable fund manager.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced candidate to join the Corporate Trust – Custody department for a well-known financial service organisation.
Provide client service and operational support for all related matters and payments administration. To be successful in this role you must possess exceptional communication skills, a high level of accuracy and demonstrate experience in settlement, reconciliation and payment processing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and build effective relationships with clients
- Process domestic, international and BPAY payments and ensure allocated in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversee the processing of all client withdrawal requests in line with daily cut off times
- Complete and ensure Equity transfers and settlements are settled as scheduled
- Ensure all bank Reconciliation Breaks are Investigated and resolved
- Monitor and maintain strong internal controls around payment alerts and fraudulent transactions
- Complete AML requirements
To be successful in your application, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a payments/cash management role within an operations environment
- Knowledge of SWIFT, EXIGO, RTGS and RITS
- Demonstrated experience in settlement, reconciliation and account management
- Sound knowledge of Chess & Austraclear
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written as well as Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of financial markets and an understanding of AML/KYC
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please apply on the link below.