CRM Loyalty Manager
Mon, 20th January 2020
Join an international giant and lead the customer loyalty program for their customers as well as work across new and exciting projects
My client is a world renowned business that are looking for a CRM Loyalty Manager to join their business and lead the customer loyalty piece for a well known Auastralian brand.
Key areas of responsibility within this role are CRM data analysis and loyalty campaign planning. Through the specialist use of consumer data and insight and proactive management of the CRM database, this role works across the scope of the brands to deliver a CRM & loyalty program that increases customer value, engagement and retention and supports sales and profit targets.
You’ll also have management of a customer lifecycle automation communication plan that delivers against the business’s revenue targets. Plus a loyalty program that increases customer value, engagement and retention and supports sales and profit targets. Database owner for omnichannel
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and deliver a best practise omni channel CRM communications program that is aligned to each brand and retail program.
- Working collaboratively with IT, ensure the CRM platform structure and architecture works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
- Design, implement & optimise engaging and innovative 1:1 customer marketing campaign that nurture customers globally through different lifecycle stages across all direct channels, ensuring the right customer receives the right message at the right time from the right channel
- Manage, develop and deliver appropriate reporting to track results, provide analysis and recommendations.
- Effective control and management of database segmentation, issues and risks
- Support any new or existing business initiatives where required.
- Manage, develop and deliver a Segmented Customer Journey Map, identifying opportunities targeting specific members to maximize sales and profit as well as encourage database growth, customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Identify customer segments for potential revenue generation through lifecycle targeting, product mapping, product upsells and cross-sells, Basket analysis, purchase frequency and category upsell and cross-sells
- Manage the health of the database – subscription, unsubscribes, churn rate, engagement
To be successful in the role you’ll need to have:
- 3+ years CRM experience at a Manager level
- Must be fluent with the Journey Builder and Email Studio applications within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in 1:1 customer relationship marketing, marketing automation and customer journeys
- Strong commercial business acumen with experience in analysing marketing activity performanceCustomer focused with ability to take initiative and work autonomously, with confidence in explaining and justifying concepts and decisions to both internal and external stakeholders