CRM Campaign Manager SFMC
AU$75000 - AU$95000 per annum + Superannuation
Thu, 19th May 2022
CRM Campaign Manager – 7 Month Contract ASAP start, Contract position paid hourly, until December 2022 Located in Melbourne’s inner
CRM Campaign Manager – 7 Month Contract
- ASAP start, Contract position paid hourly, until December 2022
- Located in Melbourne’s inner suburbs with flexibility to work from home a couple of days per week
- Market leading global beauty retailer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
One of the largest beauty brands in the world, founded over 100 years ago with an excellent reputation, this is a great company to work for and have on your resume. They operate across 150 countries and are a market leading player in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Plan and deliver local Salesforce marketing cloud (SFMC) campaign work: eDMs, data capture forms and audience segmentation
- Work alongside CRM team and local brand teams to support delivery of multi-channel campaigns across paid digital, SMS and email marketing
- Work in partnership with brand marketing teams to champion CRM best practice
- Build, manage and execute email marketing campaigns end to end in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create data capture landing pages, and work with CRM analyst to ensure data capture is compliant and clean
- Create target audience segments for email, SMS and media campaigns
- Support with pre and post campaign analysis: working with analytics team and Brands to optimise commercial opportunities and digital marketing ROI.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in campaign management/digital marketing with a focus on email marketing, preferably in the retail or FMCG industry.
- Experience with Email Marketing/Marketing Automation platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-driven problem solver.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Experience with accurately interpreting briefs, thinking critically on the best way to achieve campaign outcomes, and building high quality campaigns with recommendations on best practice.
To apply for this role, please click “Apply now”.
For more infomration on this role, please email [email protected]
Apply for this Job