Credit Team Leader
Thu, 10th January 2019
seeking a strong people manager to lead a team of 5
join a recognised Australian business
work within their conveniently located CBD offices
have the opportunity to lead and motivate a team of 5 collections officers with one of Australia’s leading businesses
Our client, a nationally recognised services business have newly created requirement for a impressive Credit Team Leader. This highly identifiable business is the largest in their area of specialisation in Australia and are going through a exciting period of transformation within the core Finance department.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- directly managing and mentoring a large team of 5 credit officers
- Manage and handle all customer escalations from collections team
- Ensure that all individual and team KPI’s are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to minimise aged debtors and bad debt
- Manage the suspension process for delinquent accounts
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual from a large corporate background who has the ability and the desire to be both hands on and manage a complex credit process.
If this sounds like the next step in your credit career, click apply now or call Nicola Godfrey on (03) 9448 3015.