Wed, 28th April 2021
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate step into a full time temporary position that services valued national customers.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be working a part of a large, high performing Collections team based in Melbourne inner suburbs. This is a great opportunity to upskill and utilise your current collections experience with a potential for the role to go permanent.
- Check daily reports on any new outstanding accounts
- Maintaining a large portfolio of business customers
- Accounts receivables, receipting and allocations.
- Maintain strong positive relationships with customer
- Assist with first level escalation on day to day job queries by providing direction to the team around handling issues
- General account management
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders primarily being legal, sales account management and finance
- Ad hoc project work
- Minimum 2 years in Credit Control/Collections
- Expert communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to apply!