Credit Officer- Multiple Roles
Less than $50,000
Wed, 7th August 2019
Multiple Credit Opportunities
CBD Location – Close to public transport
Work apart of a high performing team
Our client, has multiple opportunities becoming available in the Credit Collections team due to acquiring new business’s.
About the business and the role.
This opportunity will see the successful candidates step into a full time position that services customers by managing incoming Receivables, Credit allocations and being a part of a positive customer experience from order to delivery.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be working a part of a large, high performing Collections team based in Melbourne CBD.
- Check daily reports on any new outstanding accounts
- Maintaining a large portfolio of business customers
- Accounts receivables, receipting and allocations.
- Maintain strong positive relationships with customer
- Assist with first level escalation on day to day job queries by providing direction to the team around handling issues
- General account management
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders primarily being legal, sales account management and finance
- Ad hoc project work
- Minimum 2 years in Credit Control/Collections
- Expert communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to get in touch with Jessica for a confidential discussion on 03 9448 3001.