Credit Officer – Major Accounts
Wed, 2nd December 2020
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the role is a blend of relationship development, credit collection major accounts duties and team engagement.
Become part of a supportive team of Credit professionals, proactively focused on service delivery and client satisfaction. The company philosophy is innovation and continuous improvement in all aspects of its business and believes in giving ownership and responsibility to its people.
- Manage debtor Major Accounts information, ledger transactions and monitor credit limits / terms
- Receive and process credit applications including reference checks and approvals
- Conduct collection telephone calls to clients for overdue accounts
- Customer Claims and rebates
- Receive and process debtor receipts, reconcile accounts and issue credits where applicable
- Assist implementing procedures / processes to drive change as required
- Provide regular reports for account issues and follow through on resolution of queries
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with managing debtor accounts.
- Strong and effective communication skills with customers and internal staff.
- Proactively anticipating and providing solutions for clients.
- Maintaining high professional standards in respect of internal and external relationships, with a diverse range of people.
- The confident use of financial computer products including Excel and SAP is essential
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Open and collaborative culture
- Immediate start
If you are an experienced temp/contractor or you are available immediately and ready to kick start a contracting career again, we’d like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for contract work with MARS, please follow the link