$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 14th August 2019
ASX listed and highly recognised business
Offices on St Kilda Road
Exciting role with a high performing team and flexible working environment
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller looking to get into a large and successful business.
About the business
Based on Melbourne’s St Kilda Road, this ASX listed business has two newly created positions within their high performing credit team. The business has continued to grow and with some strong results coupled with exceptional leadership the business are in a great place.
About the role
Sitting in the group finance operations division, this role reports into a Credit Team Leader and gives you an insight into the heartbeat of the business. With a number of divisions, this role will consist of a high level of low value invoices and use your emotional IQ when dealing with external parties.
Skills and experience
- Collecting outstanding invoices and resolving claims in a timely manner
- Reconciliation and allocation of payments
- Ensure all accounts are kept within the trading terms
- Understanding of how contracts are written and interpretations (preferred not essential)
- Communicating and forwarding on of rebates and claims to relevant area
- Allocation of payments for national accounts