Credit Controller- 2 Month Assignment – Immediate Start
Wed, 26th June 2019
Great opportunity for an individual looking to gain greater exposure across the collections function with a market-leader.
We are currently working with a leading organisation who are looking to bring on an experienced collections officer for an initial 2 month assignment
This role would ideally suit an individual who has had 2-3 years experience in a similar position and is looking to take on further responsibility and join a well known and established organisation, with a great working culture.
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone, with a “first call resolution” mindset
- Allocating payments
- Administer card and cheque payments
- Handling customer queries in an efficient and effective manner
- Sending out statements
- Building and maintaining relationships, providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring debts are paid on time
- Using SAP
Successful candidates will be able to prioritise collections based on level of outstanding debt and will be able to act in an autonomous and efficient manner. The ability to effectively manage clientele and collections are of up most importance in this role.
If this sounds like your next role within the collections space, please submit your application or call Brendan Blewitt on (03) 9448 3014 for a confidential discussion.