$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 5th May 2021
This educational institute based in Richmond is looking for a Student Enrolment Officer to join their team. 6 month contract with view to permanent.
What you’ll be doing
This educational institute based in Richmond is looking for a Student Enrolment Officer to join their team.
This is a telephone based sales role that is responsible for efficiently managing all student leads through the sales process, from initial enquiry through to the student enrolment.
The Student Enrolment Officer is required to provide clear and supportive career and course related information whilst ensuring net sales targets are met.
This is a contract role with a view to go permanent.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within a fast paced sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Motivated and passionate about sales with a keen interest in education
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self-disciplined and resourceful with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a “can-do”” attitude
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Competitive with a team focus and resilient nature.
Benefits to you:
- Contract with a view to go permanent
- Richmond location
- ASAP start
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.