Corporate Tax Manager
Thu, 11th February 2021
A high level Tax role within a highly regarded global firm, offering a market leading benefits package and flexible work environment.
Global firm seeking to appoint at the Senior Consultant or Manager level within the Corporate Tax and Specialist International Tax team.
Opportunity to work across all industries in Corporate Tax, International Tax, M&A and Restructuring alongside industry leading specialists.
A wide and varied role, duties including;
- Managing and nurturing client relationships
- Offering sound technical advice and expertise
- Identifying opportunities to develop new business
- Helping to Manage the team, training, supporting and organising a team of Accountants
The key attributes;
- 4 + years corporate tax experience
- CA/CPA/CTA qualified
- Passion for nurturing and developing strong internal and external relationships
- Ability and passion to guide, train and develop junior staff
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- True flexible and agile working
- Working with leading industry experts
- A generous salary package among other benefits such as above standard parental leave, free gym membership and frequent social events