Mon, 12th April 2021
Corporate Receptionist We are currently recruiting an experienced and professional Receptionist for our client on a temporary basis. Full time
We are currently recruiting an experienced and professional Receptionist for our client on a temporary basis.
- Full time
- Full on site parking available.
- Location: Mount Pleasant.
- Meet & greet all clients, staff and guests, being the first point of contact for the company
- Dealing with general public enquiries, and the ability to handle most situations with discretion
- Assist with booking and maintaining the daily running of the reception & meeting room facility including the provision of refreshments if required
- Liaise with building management and external service providers
- Arrange purchase of stationery, office furniture & equipment, IT equipment & accessories
- Formatting of documents & presentations
- Basic accounts administration
- Data & records management
- Scanning, filing & archiving
- Data entry
- Adhoc administrative tasks for the team
- Minimum of 12 month experience as a Receptionist
- The ability to prioritise task & have strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate Microsoft Office level specifically Word and Excel.
This position would suit a candidate who is well presented and is able to demonstrate their professional, friendly and welcoming communication capabilities to external and internal customers both face to face and on the telephone.
You must enjoy meeting and greeting customers, be a team player and be able to comfortably switch between managing planned daily tasks at the reception and unexpected or ad hoc urgent Facilities issues.
With a delightful personality and a hardworking attitude, this candidate will be able to excel and become a first class Receptionist with progression within the company. This candidate must be well-presented, confident in a corporate environment and highly professional.
If you think you have the relevant skill set and fitting personality, please apply today.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.