Wed, 3rd February 2021
An all encompassing role for an accountant with 3-5yrs experience, looking for an opportunity to add value and develop in a global company.
An all encompassing role for a part-qualified accountant who’s looking for an opportunity to add value to a global company and develop professionally.
About the role:
A global tech start-up based in Sydney’s North are looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their team. Their software enables the day-to-day management of assets to be smoother and more seamless as a result. With the continuous view for expansion and profit maximization, they are looking to grow and hope to have a new member onboard to support this goal.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations including balance sheets
- Cashflow forecasting on a rolling basis
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Preparation and processing of employee payroll for the Middle East
- Monthly analysis of expenses to ensure they are recorded correctly
- Prepare and upload payment batches to the bank for approval
- Assist with financial and tax audits and submissions
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant with no more than 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Holds a University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Full comprehension of Australian compliance and regulations incl. BAS, tax and payroll
- Strong attention to detail and keen to learn and develop within their career
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or feel free to contact Tara Magwenzi directly on 029-003-4935.