Contract Registered Midwife – NSW – ASAP
Thu, 21st March 2019
Travel and Accommodation Package
6-12 week contract available
MARS Healthcare are currently seeking a Dual Registered Nurse/Midwife to work in Rural NSW.
About the business
Wagga Wagga Base Hospital is the largest referral hospital within Greater Southern Area Health Service and one the busiest rural referral hospitals in NSW, with about 17,000 admissions, 700 births and 6,500 operations each year. It provides a full range of medical, surgical, maternity, paediatric, community health and rehabilitation services for residents across the region.
About the role
Full time position available – ideally confident in all areas of midwifery.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Subsidised or fully paid accommodation and flights
- High chance of the contract being extended
- Full-time hours
- Supportive management team
- Future start dates available
Skills and experience
- AHPRA Registration as an RM
- Have unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check