Contract ICU Registered Nurse – NSW (4-12 weeks)
Fri, 8th February 2019
MARS Healthcare are currently seeking an ICU RN to work in NSW on a contract basis for – 4-12 weeks.
MARS Healthcare are currently seeking an ICU RN to work in NSW on a contract basis for 4-12 weeks.
The health service operates 166 beds including 20 Mental Health beds and treats approximately 12,000 inpatients and 20,000 Emergency Department patients each year. The hospital has specialist wards/units for Surgery, Day Surgery, General Medicine, Critical Care, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Emergency Services, Oncology, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, High Dependency Nursing and Mental Health.
Skills and Experience.
Candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Full APHRA registration and no restrictions
- ICU experience
- Competent with Invasive Ventilation
- Have unlimited working right for Australia
- Hold a current police check
- Have two recent references
Benefits to your role.
- Casual position so you can work when you wish
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Great opportunity to further your career experience.
- Rare and unique career opportunity.
- Accommodation is provided
- Travel is also provided
How to apply.