Contract Financial Accountant
Fri, 11th January 2019
Short term contract for a strong technical accountant – 2 – 3 months supporting a friendly and professional team
An established business with an exclusive product, looking to expand operations across the world. This employer has their head office within close proximity to the Perth CBD.
The finance team are looking for an experienced financial accountant to assist with the companies statutory reporting in a busy period. Duties will include:
- Assisting with the financial statements and notes
- Audit back up files for balance sheet accounts
- Fixed asset accounting and depreciation calculations
- Monthly financial accounts support
- General ledger reconciliation assistance
- General ad-hoc assistance to the finance team
It is envisaged the role will be for an initial 2 – 3 months period.
You will be CA or CPA qualified with between 5 and 10 years experience. A strong exposure to technical financial accounting and relevant statutory legislation is required to be able to successfully complete this contract. An initial background in audit within a big 4 or mid tier firm will be highly regarded.