Contract ED Nurse – NSW
Thu, 14th March 2019
Mars Healthcare are currently seeking ED nurses for contracts in NSW
Mars Healthcare is currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Department Nurses for several contract opportunities for a large public sector organisation in NSW.
About the role.
You will be someone who is extremely passionate about providing self-centred care to patients and also someone who is able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment where your priorities can change quickly and often within your shift. These positions could also vary from working in a small 10 bed Rural and Remote hospital to a larger 50 bed hospitals.
For this role the requirements include:
- AHPRA Registration
- Have unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Have in depth knowledge of working in an emergency department
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a current police check
What’s on offer?
- Coastal and rural locations available
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Subsidised or fully paid accommodation and flights
- High chance of the contract being extended
- Flexible roster
- Full-time hours
- Supportive management team
- Future start dates available