Continence Nurse Advisor
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
Thu, 6th January 2022
About the company Our client is a leading not-for-profit organization, operating in Victoria since decades. They provide residential, community and
About the company
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organization, operating in Victoria since decades. They provide residential, community and in-home nursing, care and support services for the elderly and people living with a disability.
About the role
The Continence Nurse Advisor position functions as a specialist Continence Nurse for the community and in-home services. Your job would be to provide best practice clinical management in continence care and other relevant clinical care, to support community clients through expert assessment, care planning and care provision.
The role would see you working 30 hours per week from the head office in South-East Melbourne. This is a 3-year contract with opportunity for extension.
- AHPRA Registration
- Post graduate qualification in continence management
- Acute or community experience working as a continence nurse
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the issues related to both continence and catheter management in both children and adults
- Knowledge and understanding of funded programs within the community environment
- Advanced assessment and care planning skills
- Advanced problem solving and judgement skills
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, establish work priorities and meet deadlines
- Salary Packaging and Meals Card – NFP benefits.
- Board Scholarships and Employee Awards.
- Work Life Balance and supportive and friendly team
- Career progression opportunities
If you feel this position is for you, please click the ‘APPLY’ button today or contact Linda Cominetti on 08 6465 4693 or email me on [email protected] for more details.
Apply for this Job