Content Marketing Specialist
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 5th February 2021
Join a growing Superfund and concentrate your time working across content creation, strategy and execution. Be a Super expert and grow your career!
My client is looking for an individual that can champion the marketing and communication agenda and work constructively with the Super business to maximise marketing and communication opportunities.
Role and responsibilities:
- Create, execute and manage engaging marketing and communications collateral, including multi-channel campaigns, newsletters, brochures, and presentations that are tailored to the needs of specific audiences
- Write and edit a range of materials for various external audiences including blog content, newsletter articles, campaign copy, sales collateral and presentations content and scripts.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the needs and challenges of the broader business (specifically the Financial Planning team)
- Assist in implementing the marketing and communications and advice marketing strategy
- Demonstrate a good understanding of customer segments and audience requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day data requirements and reporting for Super’s research platform
- Provide marketing support to the broader Super team
- End to end campaign planning and management to timelines
- Provide data analytics, campaigns and outcomes based reporting on marketing campaigns and communication programs
To be successful:
- Diploma in Marketing, communications or business
- Experience working in Superannutation, this is non-negotiable and essential
- 3-5 years’ experience within marketing and/or communications in the B2C space
- Marketing and/or communications experience within the superannuation and/or financial planning industries is essentialExperience in developing and executing marketing and communications programs and activities
- Write content and messaging for different channels and audiences
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, simply and succinctly
- Proven ability to work on assigned tasks independently and provide regular progress reports
- Analyse data to assess, report and develop marketing and communications programs