Compliance | Investment Banking | Capital Markets | Custody
Thu, 14th March 2019
*Compliance *Investment Banking *Leading International Bank *Work/Life Balance Promoted *Work from Home *Competitive $$$ *Strong Team Collaboration
You will work at a leading international bank which provides investor services, personal and commercial banking, capital markets products and services, wealth management, insurance on a global basis.
The compliance team have a very high attrition rate and, as such, vacancies do not come up at this global bank very frequently; this role has come around due to succession planning.
This organisation strongly promotes work / life balance. You will be part of a successful tight knit team and rewarded for your hard work with a very healthy bonus.
• Proactively develop the monitoring program in line with the business and regulatory risks
• Input into compliance reporting
• Undertake monitoring, including Thematic Reviews, Transaction Surveillance, and email monitoring
• Assist with regulatory enquiries
• Draft and update policies and procedures
• Keep up to date with all legal and regulatory changes from APRA, ASIC, ASX and Chi-X and advise colleagues where appropriate
• Pro-actively collaborate with employees of all Business Units and Functions, in relation to various legal and regulatory matters
You will have:
• An understanding and / or interest of the Australian financial services industry
• Preferably 2-5 years’ (a guide only) experience in financial markets in compliance, or a related discipline
• Experience or some knowledge in Custody or Investment Banking
• The confidence to liaise, educate and communicate with senior stakeholders
• A relevant degree (Law, Business Studies, Finance or related discipline)
This is a progressive organisation who pride themselves on achieving a mutual success. You will be part of a senior tight knit team with leaders that will support your career development, whilst strongly promoting a work/life balance, including work from home options.
MARS Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
Please send your CV to Rachelle Hayes at Rachelle.Hayes@marsrecruitment.com.au or apply via the links below.