Mon, 10th August 2020
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Compliance Advisor with extensive Privacy Law experience to join a Financial Services firm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance Advisor to join a leading firm, working on key projects to embed Privacy frameworks, policies and standards.
- Conduct and drive activities supporting privacy compliance across the business
- Work collaboratively with the business to deliver a number of privacy initiatives
- Provide support on privacy audits (including implementing recommendations) and any regulator inquiries.
- Develop and implement privacy business tools and resources, including delivery of the privacy training program
- Support in preparing clear reporting on privacy activity progress for the Executives and Board
- Implement and embed Privacy Frameworks, Policies and Standards
- Prior experience in a legal role, governance role or private practice legal role specialising in governance and privacy matters
- Detailed understanding of Australian Privacy Law, including APP requirements
- Experience in developing and applying good corporate governance practices and frameworks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in conducting investigations
If you are interested in this role and have the required experienced please contact Liam.Sweeney@Marsrecruitment.com.au