Community Physiotherapist | Home Care packages
AU$40 - AU$60 per hour + Pool cars available
St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia
Thu, 11th November 2021
A large Not For Profit in Victoria is seeking applications from Physiotherapist’s for a contract position based in the Bayside
A large Not For Profit in Victoria is seeking applications from Physiotherapist’s for a contract position based in the Bayside area of Melbourne. This position can be either full time or part time and may have an option to move into a permanent position.
New Graduates welcome to apply, support and training available form the Allied Health manager and Senior Physiotherapist’s within the company.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team providing a person – centred holistic approach to clients within funding agreements within the community. Pool cars are available for candidates that do not have access to a vehicle.
About the Role:
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assessment, diagnosis and prevention
- Management of a variety of different health conditions
- Acute and Chronic MSK conditions
- Create goal directed care plans for clients
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Australian driving Licence
- Fantastic locum pay rates
- Support and training from the senior Allied Health Manager
- Pool cars available for use
- Potential to become a permanent position
- Open to working holiday visa applicants with full AHPRA
*** This position is only suitable to candidates that are fully registered with AHPRA!
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email me on [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role.
Apply for this Job