Community Physiotherapist | Brisbane Metro | 3 Month locum
Thu, 10th January 2019
Mars Recruitment require a full-time Community Physiotherapist to visit Aged Care patients to undertake evidence based Physio assessments.
Mars Healthcare Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Community Physiotherapist to visit Aged Care patients at their home and undertake evidence based physiotherapy assessments of clients.
This is a full-time locum position to start immediately and will be for a 3 month duration up until the 8th of March 2019.
- Undertake comprehensive, evidence based physiotherapy assessments of clients within their chosen environment.
- Utilise clinical outcome measures to determine baseline functioning along with tracking ongoing improvements of client.
- Set goals collaboratively with clients to drive treatment planning and delivery.
- Undertake treatment planning to direct interventions to ensure client goals are met and clients/support persons are included in the treatment planning process.
- Complete detailed and accurate reports
- Complete clinical progress notes
- Document all correspondence with referrers, case managers, family members and carers in clinical case notes.
- Fully registered Physiotherapy AHPRA Certificate
- Own vehicle and full driving licence (Mandatory)
- Recent Police Clearance
- Excellent administrative, communication and organisational skills.
- The capacity to work autonomously within a team environment.
- Have empathy for and care about our clients.
- Works as a team player and autonomously
- Previous clinical experience in musculoskeletal, orthopaedics and slow stream rehabilitation. . Fourth year fieldwork may be considered clinical experience.
- Dry needling certification, lymphedema management or other specialisation
- Short term temporary work offers flexibility
- Competitive rates and accommodation package
- Work for a well-known Aged Care Company
- Work with a hard working, inspiring, caring team
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Sophie Golding on 02 9003 4924 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org