$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 7th August 2019
4 days annual study leave
Paid parental leave
Lots of support and training available
Work within a large MDT providing services to neurological and disability clients | Support and training available | Great team culture
Our client is a private organization who are looking to employ a Physiotherapist for a position in the West of Melbourne. The Company are open to part-time and full-time candidates.
This position will be working within a multi-disciplinary team that is currently expanding due to Company growth, this has allowed space for a Physiotherapist to join their team.
- You will provide both assessment and rehabilitation Physiotherapy services to an adult neurological population.
- You will work to ensure the client’s services maintain best practice and develop the tools to provide positive outcomes for your clients.
- This role will include both home visits and in clinic services.
- Hard-working team
- Dynamic working environment
- Great team culture
- Professional and personal development
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy and full AHPRA registration
- You will be a highly motivated, vibrant and positive Physiotherapist.
- You will need to be passionate, driven and have fantastic communication skills.
- At least 1 year working as a community Physiotherapist
- The ability to work autonomously in the community
- Full drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- Recent police clearance
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or email@example.com
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted about the role.