Community Mental Health Nurse | Queensland
Tue, 5th February 2019
Community Mental Health Registered Nurse. Drug and Alcohol experience. Previous experience essential. Full-time. Must have valid driving licence.
Mars Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses for a full time role in Central Queensland.
About the role:
- Full time position
- Min of 3 year working in a community Mental Health Registered Nurse Position
- Experience within Drug and Alcohol
- Must have current driving licence
- AHPRA Registration with no restriction
- Bachelor Degree
- Post graduate qualifications in Mental Health desirable
- Valid Working With Children Check for QLD
- Valid Police check
- Driving licence
- Previous experience working in a mental health community role
- Full working rights for Australia – sponsorship is not available
If you are open to location Mars Healthcare have a number of contracts and permanent positions across Australia. Contact the nursing team for a confidential discussion on positions!