Community Mental Health Nurse | 2 month Contract | Start ASAP
Fri, 11th January 2019
Mars Healthcare is in search for experienced Mental Health Nurse’s to start ASAP on contract in the Southern Suburbs!
Mars Healthcare are currently in search Registered Mental Health Nurse’s to join a leading not for profit organisation based in the Southern Suburbs of Perth of a 2-month contract with a high chance of being extended.
As an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse you will be working alongside a GP to provide brief interventions and link patients within the community to service organisations, providing a step by step care service.
Duties will include;
- Establish and develop therapeutic relationships with clients
- Monitoring of medication
- Refer clients to external services
- Complete assessments on all clients
- Medication administration
- Work in relationship with the GP
- Management of a small case load
You will have experience working with individuals who have suffered from complex mental health issues and be seeking a challenge and rewarding working environment.
You will also have:
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong in depth clinical background in Mental Health
- Excellent assessment skills
- Be able to work independently and alongside the GP
- Have the ability to coordinate the care of patients
- High level of professionalism and ethical practice
- Valid driving licence
- Police check
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent agency rates on offer
- Contract starting for 2 months but may be extended
- Supportive and progressive organisation
- Flexible working hours
- Monday-Friday role