AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + plus Super
Thu, 19th May 2022
My client is a business on the move, undergoing extrodinary growth over the past 5 years. They have recently acquired
My client is a business on the move, undergoing extrodinary growth over the past 5 years. They have recently acquired a new platform and will merge with them, creating a new opportunity for a Communications Specialist to join the team and lead the communications to market and internally. Initially this is a 12 month contract that may extend.
My client prides themselves on being a culturally rich, hard working and dedicated team. They will support growth, facilitate learning and development and have excellent inhouse benefits and perks.
Role and Responsibilites:
- Work with the Senior APAC Marketing Manager to build and deliver high-profile projects, ensuring alignment of marketing campaigns with business and brand objectives.
- Analyse and interpret key data, demographic profiling and behavioural research to provide strategic recommendations. Design and build client surveys to understand client motivations as required.
- Alongside key commercial stakeholders, determine corporate positioning and its impact on brand strategies for the retail and sub-brands.
- Build PR and communication strategies taking end-to-end ownership of media planning and outreach, press kits, media training, internal communications, market sentiment and management of media enquiries & statements.
- Create effective communication strategies across segmented audience groups – determining optimal channel, content and brand mix to deliver relevant and engaging client communications – eCRM, eBooks, education, infographics, video as required.
- Identify deliverables and resources to create master project plans; identify milestones, budget requirements, dependencies and wider department timelines to outline critical pathways and road-blocks for successful project delivery.
- Ensure commercial focus on client activation and retention remains at the forefront of project planning.
- Manage internal communications ensuring internal stakeholders and client facing teams are aware of all outgoing communication and media tactics.
- Work closely with the product team to understand client user journeys and experiences / motivations in highlighting and communicating core messages.
- Reporting and budget management to ensure large scale projects are clearly communicated to commercial stakeholders.
- Review competitor activities; stay up to date with market sentiment and communications / best practice to ensure the business is well placed ahead of other providers to achieve goals.
- Other ad hoc marcom supportive tasks related to project delivery as required.
To be successful:
- Demonstratable experience in strategic planning across communication and retention large-scale operation management projects.
- Ability to critically review and interpret stakeholder input & data analysis to provide strategic recommendations.
- Communications & public relations experience: brand positioning, media management & enquiries, media training and corporate profiling.
- Proven project management skills with demonstratable experience in end-to-end delivery.
- Demonstratable experience across holistic marcom delivery; ATL, BTL, social, lifecycle management,
- Enjoys working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to form trusting relationships, work collaboratively and build personal credibility and brand.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Tertiary educated in communications or marketing related discipline.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in similar role and/or 7 years’ experience across generalist marcoms.
Apply for this Job