Communications & PR Manager – SERVICES (ASAP START)
Fri, 1st February 2019
Brilliant team environment, innovative culture
Contract with long term view (temp to perm option)
Global leader, trusted business. Various market leading products and services. Succession planning a focus. ASAP start.
Our client is a large services business in Australia. Headquartered in the US, they provide services to a variety of industries such as telecommunications, retail, financial services and technology.
Currently, they require a Communications & PR Manager for a contract, starting immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of media communications, driving awareness of the brand
- Develop a strategic communications and PR plan and execute through strategic engagement
- Source and produce high quality strategic marketing collateral and communications
- Manage the relationship with public relations partners and act as a company spokesperson
- Assist with corporate affairs initiatives and develop proactive campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years experience in Communications & PR
- Tertiary qualified in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent
- Strong project management experience
- Keen commercial awareness
- High attention to detail
Benefits & Culture:
- Global leader
- Progression opportunities in Australia and overseas
- Brilliant team environment, innovative culture
- Ongoing training and development provided
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.