Wed, 10th July 2019
Set and develop communications strategy
Iconic Australian brand
Set, evolve and deliver communications strategy. Work with all levels of the business as the key senior internal communications practitioner
This role exists to develop and execute the CEO and executive communications strategy working with the senior leadership team to build strong engagement and increased performance for all internal stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for continually evolving communication channels and strategies, thinking outside the box to develop innovative multi-channel communications. You will build quality relationships across all areas of the business including external business partners.
This role would suit a strong communications practitioner that has the ability and confidence to provide guidance and support to all teams, including senior leaders to ensure communication is consistent across the business and fit for purpose.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities
- Oversee the communication strategy to support the senior leadership team
- Management and enhancement of all communication channels
- End to end coordination of video communication messages presentations, intranet content, speech-writing and change communication strategies
- Ensure brand integrity and a consistent approach across all communication
- Ensure that all communications meet legal, statutory, internal audit and compliance standards
- Develop creative, innovative and engaging content that continues to drive employee and stakeholder support
- Management of key projects as required in addition to project and change communication support
- Support in the delivery of events to ensure presentation, messages and related communications align to overarching communication strategy
Provide creative support to ensure content delivered has maximum impact and supports business objectives
Background and Experience
- Tertiary degree in communications (or related field) or indicative years of experience
- 5+ years corporate experience in communications and events
- Financial/professional services experience
- A history of strong stakeholder management skills and influencing ability
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and deadlines