Commercial Manager | $160k Package + Bonus | Melbourne CBD
Fri, 21st December 2018
Opportunity for a skilled Finance Business Partnering Manager with strong commercial experience to lead a growing finance team. Melbourne CBD based.
Working within the energy industry, this business is continually evolving and driving change within the market. Due to a recent restructure, the organisation is looking to recruit a talented Commercial Manager to oversee the management reporting, business partnering, strategic planning and planning functions.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM Finance, the Commercial Manager will take ownership for the provision of accurate and timely financial information to enable effective business decisions. Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Drive and develop a team of skilled Finance Business Partners
- Partner with non-finance areas of the business to provide insights and add value
- Drive the strategic planning, processes and systems and build an effective partnering model
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Present to the Executive Leadership Team and Board on monthly reports
- Ad hoc projects and management as required
- CA/CPA qualified
- Background in the energy industry is preferred
- Previous Experience managing a minimum of 5 direct reports
- Experience in commercial finance, driving key insights and change
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving capabilities with the ability to handle ambiguity
If this looks like you, please contact Tayler Bridger at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.
Senior Consultant – Accounting and Finance
(03) 9448 3005