Commercial Finance Manager | Investment Management
Fri, 20th September 2019
True Commercial Finance role
Sitting in a division which has true oversight of the organisation
2 direct reports and reporting into a very experienced executive
Exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial finance professional who is looking to grow their career with a top-tier organisation
Are you looking for a role that gives you ownership and oversight?
Looking to work with motivated professionals who value a team environment?
MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a top-tier organisation to find a motivated and experienced commercial finance professional to assist them with their upward career trajectory. With a team of studious, experienced and friendly individuals, you will be supported and given the tools to grow your career at your own pace.
- Responsible for the preparation of portfolio budgets by owner/portfolio
- Responsible for reviewing and analysing budgets to ensure consistency in approach and within industry standards
- Involvement with Asset Managers and Property Management Accountants in the preparation of annual budgets
- Statistical reporting and benchmarking data against the industry by owner/portfolio/sector to provide insights for improved decision making
- Significant involvement with Financial Controller in system enhancement projects.
- Assist Financial Controller on ad-hoc projects as required
- Assistance to the Financial Controller with establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures in the Property Division
- Maintain strong relationships and communication with internal/external stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills; this is a role which requires significant interaction with the business so this is essential.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- CA or CPA qualified
- Experience in financial services is very much preferred and a complementary knowledge of the property market would be ideal.
The successful candidate will be motivated and looking to continue their career growth. If you feel like you may not tick all the boxes, you are still encouraged to apply.
To find out more, ‘apply’ below or email email@example.com