Tue, 23rd July 2019
Exciting, analytical position partnering with the business. Great culture, room for progression and very commercially astute mentors
This company continues to implement new strategies and adapt to market conditions and this has seen them consistently grow, attract, maintain and develop the highest calibre of staff in both the finance team and operations. Fast paced environment with solid career paths available.
You will be reporting directly to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and you will act as a key link between finance and operations working alongside a close knit team. You will be a key factor in important decision making processes.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and providing advice to non-finance staff
- Continuous improvements – systems, financial performance, processes etc.
- Interrogate data and create efficiencies when necessary
- Prepare business cases to be presented to management regarding key decisions
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Experience in a similar analytical role engaging with operations
- Strong excel and data analysis
- You will be a good influencer and you will be able to communicate financial information to operational staff in a clear manner
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with a consultant at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV to them.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted