Commercial Analyst (Remuneration) – Digital Marketing
Fri, 29th June 2018
Interim Commercial Analyst role with a Digital Marketing agency to support all aspects of the Annual Performance and Remuneration Review.
About the Company:
Our client works along businesses to help them achieve outstanding results with their digital needs. They have carved a space for themselves as leaders within the Australian digital arena, by focusing on great experiences for clients and exceptional results to match.
This is a 3 month contract designed to provide analytical and remuneration/performance support to the wider business.
Your your duties will include:
- Support all aspects of the Annual Performance and Remuneration Review, including data cleansing, analytics, budgeting/modelling
- Providing reports and support around the review process
- Research & analysis of market data
- Administering the Short-Term Incentive Plan
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, and complex formulas).
- Relevant experience in an analytical, commercial reporting or accounting role.
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply please click apply or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant – Accounting & Finance
(03) 9448 3008