Collections Officer- Multiple T2P Opportunities
Fri, 30th August 2019
possibility for permanent
strong and cohesive team environment
Great opportunity for an individual looking to gain greater exposure across the collections function
We are currently working with a leading marketing organisation and household name within the Australia market who are looking to bring on an experienced collections officer for a temporary period.
This role would ideally suit an individual who has had 2-3 years experience in a similar position and is looking to take on further responsibility and join a well known and established organisation.
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone, with a “first call resolution” mindset
- Allocating payments
- Administer card and cheque payments
- Handling customer queries in an efficient and effective manner
- Sending out statements
- Building and maintaining relationships, providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring debts are paid on time
Successful candidates will be able to prioritise collections based on level of outstanding debt and will be able to act in an autonomous and efficient manner. The ability to effectively manage clientele and collections are of up most importance in this role.
If this sounds like your next role within the collections space, please submit your application or call Nicola Godfrey on (03) 9448 3015 for a confidential discussion.