Thu, 14th March 2019
Exciting opportunity for a cloud engineer to work for this growing / cutting edge start-up in Melbourne!
This company is a leading start up. We are looking for candidates with a strong background in cloud / systems engineering with strong hands on experience working in an AWS environment / knowledge of application containerization. This organisation is emerging as a leader within their technology offering attracting global interest and investment from leading brand names.
In this role you will ensure appropriate platform/cloud operation in AWS. We are looking for an experience systems/cloud engineer that has solid hands on AWS experience, working knowledge of application containerization and great stakeholder engagement / communication skills.
- Extensive programming experience building scalable online services and distributed systems
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with clustering software like Kubernetes, Mesos, ECS
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines
- Experience with monitoring and metrics infrastructure
- Strong interest in programmable infrastructure and platforms
- A deep understanding of distributed systems (pitfalls, scaling issues, residency, integrity) to include algorithms, data structures, data stores, and the use of database systems in these environments
- Experience working in AWS Environment
- Strong working knowledge of application containerization – Kubernetes, Mesos
- Understanding and experience setting up cloud environment
- Experience working in ambiguous / multi-region environment highly desirable