Wed, 10th April 2019
Silicon Valley startup business new Melbourne office
Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Great salary and equity opportunity
Cloud Engineer with strong AWS and Kubernetes experience. Building, automating and maintaining high availability cloud environments.
Our client is a San Francisco Technology business currently opening a new Melbourne office. Founded 8 years ago this organisation is pushing the boundaries with Technology working with leading organisations across the globe.
Forming part of the Infrastructure Service team you will be required to automate, build and maintain the infrastructure environment which consist of AWS, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines, hence this individual will have strong technical experience across these domains.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong hands on experience with AWS and Kubernetes to build and automation environments;
- Prove experience working in high availability environments and multi-region would be ideal;
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines;
- Experience with monitoring and metrics infrastructure;
- Strong interest in programmable infrastructure and platforms.
This organisation has a friendly and inclusive atmosphere and team, that empowers their employees to go out solve problems they feel need to be solved.
- Attractive salary with equity options;
- Strong level of team events from hackathons to business sponsored lunches;
- Annual investment to learn new skills and get certificated.
If this is you please click the APPLY button.