Clinical Nurse Manager
Wed, 14th August 2019
Well known organisation with a great reputation
Permanent position with excellent development opportunities
Great salary on offer to the right candidate
Brilliant opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join a reputable facility in Perth on a permanent basis.
Mars Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager to join a premium Aged Care organisation at a large facility in the Southern Suburbs.
About the role
This role would ideally suit someone who is passionate about providing quality care to all patients as well as actively supporting and working cohesively with the clinical care team.
Other duties include:
- Overseeing residents assessments and care programmes within the home
- Assisting with staff recruitment, roster management and staff education and training
- Attend regular management meetings
- Be able to provide specialist advice on key clinical issues and assist with achieving and maintaining accreditation
- Liaising with the Senior Manager in identifying any training needs for the clinical care staff
- Facilitate and coordinate high volumes of new resident admissions
- Leading and mentoring other health professionals
- AHPRA Registration
- Previous management experience within an aged care facility (Essential)
- Demonstrated clinical skills within Aged Care, ideally residential & community
- Experience with clinical problem solving and a commitment to delivering high quality resident focused care
- Advanced experience in ACFI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of policies and procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Current police check or willing to obtain one
- Excellent salary on offer of up to $115,000 + Super + Salary packaging
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent position with excellent development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
How to apply
If you feel this position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ now button today or contact Jenna Fennell on email at Jenna.Fennell@marsrecruitment.com.au for more details.