Clinical Nurse Manager – Aged Care – Various Locations!
Tue, 2nd June 2020
Opportunity to join well renown provider and a supportive and passionate team
Thorough training programs to push you forward well beyond induction
Outstanding remuneration and benefits!
Our client is resuming growth and continuing to seek passionate aged care nurses & managers to complete their dedicated leadership team!
This provider is a leader in senior living, providing quality retirement villages, aged care facilities and home care on a national level. They are a successful organization that pride themselves in leading the charge of improving quality of care that is being provided.
This meidum-sized facility, although has a vast number of beds, offers an impressive diversity of programs and individualized support that maintains that desirable community feel. Some of the related amenities include:
- Memory support programs – care-specific and focused assistance for those living with dementia
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- 24-hour qualified nurse led care model
- Respite and palliative care
- Beauty and hairdressing services
- Engaging social and recreational programs
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas for relaxing and socialising
- Cafe with alfresco dining area
With the resumption of the companies growth prior to the recent pandemic we have a had a handful of management roles become avaialble across Melbourne, Sydney, and Newcastle, as well as a couple more regionally located facilities. Notably, each of the facilities we’re recruiting for at the moment have spotless accreditation history and those with positive expereince in the area will be highly regarded.
Ultimately, in support of upper management, the Care Manager will assist in taking on responsibility for a medium-sized RAC home, as well as assisted living to ultimately create fluidity in level of care and quality across the village. This considered, you will be responsible for the following:
- Foster strong relationships with both staff and your community
- Coordinate clinical success across nursing teams in accordance with the company’s superior quality standards
- Gain exposure to a wide range of key stakeholders and develop your relationship management capabilities
- Foster companywide success by maintaining compassion & humility within a major organization – ultimately bridging the gap between clinicians and upper management
- Create an environment that brings joy to our residents through effective leadership and management
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA for at least 3 years is Essential
- Leadership experience within aged care
- Demonstrated HR-related skills in previous roles
- A record of successful accreditation and effective management of quality systems
- Knowledge of the aged care industry regulations and funding instruments
What’s on Offer?
- The opportunity to inherently make a difference through high job satisfaction
- An environment full of talented and passionate clinicians
- Access to L&D programs
- Very competitive salary as compared to industry standards
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth as the organization has planned plenty of continued development and opportunity for the coming year(s)
If you think this sounds like you and might be your ideal next role, please contact Gabriel on 0488 232 224 for more info and to discuss next steps!