Clinical Manager * Aged Care *
Fri, 26th June 2020
Join a well renown provider and supportive management team
Undeniable opportunity for career growth within the company
Generous remuneration pkg on offer alongside a beautiful home
A leading aged care provider in TAS is currently seeking an exp’d CM to continue to uphold a superior level of clinical practice – great pkg on offer!
Another exciting aged care management role has just become available with a client here at Mars. As such we we’re currently seeking an experienced care manager for their beautiful home in Launceston, to contine to drive exceptional clinical outcomes for their residents.
This meidum-sized facility, although has a vast number of beds, offers an impressive diversity of programs and individualized support that maintains that desirable community feel. Some of the related amenities include:
- Memory support programs – care-specific and focused assistance for those living with dementia
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry, optometry and dental
- 24-hour qualified nurse led care model
- Beauty and hairdressing services
- Engaging social and recreational programs
- A range of indoor and outdoor areas for relaxing and socialising
- Cafe with alfresco dining area
- Current Nursing registration with AHPRA
- 2 years’ experience in a clinical/care management role
- Understanding (or willingness to gain) of the Aged Care Accreditation process
- Knowledge of the aged care industry regulations and funding instruments ideally
- Demonstrated HR-related skills in previous roles
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including consulting, conflict resolution and IT literacy
- Current National Police Certificate
What’s on Offer?
- The opportunity to inherently make a difference through high job satisfaction
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth as the organization has planned plenty of continued development and opportunity for the coming year
- An environment complete like-minded talented and passionate professionals
- Competitive salary as compared to industry standards along with planned progression. Relocation assistance available as well if required!
- Access to L&D programs
If you think this sounds like you and might be your ideal next role, please contact Gabriel on 0488 232 224 for more info and to discuss next steps!