Clinical Coordinator | Government Department
Thu, 14th March 2019
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Coordinator to join a government department on an 18 month fixed-term contract basis
About the business
A high-level government department based in Melbourne are currently in search of an experienced Clinical Coordinator to join their team on an 18-month, fixed-term contract.
About the role
As an experienced Clinical Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing national support to group program facilitators.
- Coordinating the redevelopment of group programs.
- Input of data entry and ensuring maintenance of databases.
- Secretariat duties in external stakeholder meetings.
- Producing internal project documentation and reports.
Benefits and perks
You will enjoy the benefits of working within a supportive and diverse working environment, with ongoing professional development and training.
You will also receive a generous hourly rate of up to $55 per hour + super.
This role will be Monday – Friday only, no on-call/no weekends.
Skills and experience
To be successful in securing this role, you must possess:
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great understanding of the mental health service delivery.
- Good knowledge of project management approaches in the Australia Public Service.
- Well-developed project management and administrative skills.
- High organisation skills with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment working to strict deadlines.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- A minimum of 2+ years recent experience working in a similar role within the mental health service environment.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 / Ceri.Hoult@marsrecruitment.com.au